Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Love Technology!

Ipodlove Except when I hate technology.Arrghh!! My computer crashed several months ago (please back up all of your photos!!)and I have been missing files ever since. Although the great company I used to fix my computer (Stone Computer) was able to restore a lot of my data, I am still finding that I am missing a lot.

Take for instance, iTunes. Great program, not so great if your computer crashes. My computer failed and I lost my iTunes. No problem, I figure. I still have my iPod so I will just transfer my songs from my iPod to my computer. Heres a tip: Apple doesn't let you do that!Apparently it is to protect the company from having everyone just copy each other's iPods. I don't know - but it is really frustrating me (and Brad, who has been trying to help me!)!

There. Rant over for the evening. I tell ya, if that's all I have to complain about, I have a very, very blessed life. But if you have any iTunes/iPod transfer tips, send 'em my way!

Happy Monday tomorrow, y'all!

No comments: