Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back Again

Yes, friends, I realize that it is 2009 and that my last post says "Happy Thanksgiving!" I am sorry!! Thanks for my reminder, Meghan. Love ya! ;) So in light of that, I will be posting away for the next 30 days! That's right, a post a day from yours truly from now through Valentine's Day. Just thought I'd give you something to love. . .

I have lots of photos I want to add to my blog, as well as some blog maintenance I need to work on, so for today I will just leave you with this - five random facts about my day so far!

  1. I got to sleep in an extra 1/2 hour as I was waiting for a call from the doctor for Owen & they were late in calling. I'm not complaining; I loved the extra sleep!
  2. I spent way too long at the pediatrician today with my is-it-bronchitis-or-is-it-pneumonia son, Owen. They're not sure, so we're trying to get him better quickly with lots of medicine. The plus side? All three of the kids were very well-behaved at the doctor's office, and I got see three sweet babies there, too (including twins!).
  3. We've had tons of snow dumped on us today and because of that, all of the activities we had scheduled for this afternoon and evening were canceled - YIPPEE!! I got to sleep in AND we get to stay home the rest of the day? Sweet! I love days/evenings when we can stay in, watch it snow, play games, read, and snuggle!
  4. School is going well and keeping us busy. We are studying Africa right now and learning all about the country, its animals, and its people. It's fun!
  5. We're going to Disney World!! Just confirmed!! YAY! There will be 11 of us going, including my parents, brother, sister-in-law, niece, nephew, and our family of five. I CANNOT wait! I haven't been in years and am so excited to see it through my kids' eyes!

That's it for now! Off to watch it snow and play more games with my kids. I may even go snow-blow again - it's become my new favorite chore!

No comments: