Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Night

Here's how a routine Sunday evening (my favorite, btw!) goes around HappyGoMommy's house:
Dinner - usually homemade pizza by Brad - yum!

Straightening up the house - kids have to help, of course!

Playing games with the kids - usually dominoes, cards, or "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?" (which we usually are!)

Baths & bedtime for the kiddos

And finally, our time! Brad and I enjoy some football and enjoy hanging out for the rest of the evening. :) A great time to relax at the end of a weekend. I am usually folding baskets upon baskets of laundry while we watch a game and catch up on our lives with each other.
I love routines - though I also enjoy change! - and Sunday afternoons and evenings are especially nice. I think I just like them because they're comfy. :) Happy Sunday!

No comments: