Thursday, November 20, 2008

Alphabet Tag!

Just a quick A to Z about me! And I'm tagging Kristy, Heather, Staci, Jenn, and Kelly to do the same! :)

A-Attached or Single: Attached

B-Best Friend: My Husband, no question!

C-Cake or Pie: Strawberry pie. Yum!

D-Day of Choice: Sunday (preferably in the fall!)

E-Essential Item: My computer

F-Favorite Color: Yellow

G-Greatest Accomplishment: Passing my ATC exam, having a strong marriage & great kids

H-Hometown: Fort Wayne

I-Indulgences: M&Ms

J-January or July: July (though I used to LOVE the winter!)

K-Kids: 1 girl and 2 boys

L-Life is incomplete without: God, my family

M-Marriage: One of my favorite things. :)

N-Number of Siblings: 1 (My brother is so lucky to have me!)

O-Oranges or Apples: Apples. I love Gala especially.

P-Phobias or fears: Thunderstorms, ants, going to the dentist

Q-Quotes: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to my death your right to say it."

R-Reason to Smile: I'm healthy and so is my family.

S-Season: Fall

T-Tag Friends: Kristy, Heather, Staci, Jenn, and Kelly

U-Unknown facts about me: I hate it when my socks get wet. Ewww!

V-Very favorite store(s): Target, any bookstore

W-Worst habit: Snacking when I'm not hungry

X-X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultrasound (because x-rays mean something is broken, and ultrasounds usually mean you're having a baby!) :)

Y-Your favorite food: Just one? Hmmm....I'll go with mashed potatoes right now. But tomorrow I may change my mind. Curly fries are another favorite!

Z-Zodiac: Scorpio (though I don't put any weight in zodiac signs!)

And thanks to everyone who voted in my poll about blog design. The results were about 65%/35% for keeping it the same. I have decided to keep my blog the same since it involves some work and the majority like it as is. Thanks for your opinions! :) I appreciated it!

No comments: