Friday, February 6, 2009

My Blog Spot

My Blog Spot

This is where I usually blog from, though I can also occasionally be found in my bed or at the dining room table. :) But this was taken when we had the room decorated for our party, so please excuse the Steelers items; they are usually not there! :)

IMG_5546I found this "blog spot" idea from a blog I read called "What That Girl Wears." Where do you blog from? I'm tagging these people to find out - Kristy, Heather, Jenn, Beth/Susan, and Staci! Even if you aren't tagged, please feel free to do this on your blog, as well!

So here are the official rules:
(words in italics are theirs, not mine!)
Show Us Your Blog Spot!
1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog.
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
3. Link back to
this post. (I want to see how far this goes!) (I have never visited the blog where this started until now - it is not one I read -Amy!)
4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blog spots.
5. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage. :)