Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Clean Sweep!

I am always, always, always trying to find something for Owen to do in the mornings while we get our schoolwork done. I've tried activity boxes, cartoons, activities with the older kids individually, etc . . . without much luck. Who knew that all it would take was a DustBuster??!
IMG_6396My sweet two-year-old has decided that he sees specks of dirt on the floor everywhere (he gets that from me - I love to vacuum and do it constantly). He will start with the little DustBuster at the front of the house and go all through the house using it!

It keeps him entertained for quite awhile . . . he keeps going until the battery completely dies! I love it - he is having a blast and we are able to accomplish some work (though it CAN get a little noisy!).

(Oh, and don't worry - he gets lots of other interaction on a daily basis, too! Reading, playing, walks, games, cuddling, etc! We let him do more than clean our house!)
IMG_6400

In the picture to the left, you may not be able to tell, but he is concentrating so hard that he is sticking out his tongue - a common occurrence!

And who knows what he is doing with this face in the last photo??!?! Silly!!

IMG_6405

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! These pics are great! Owen is so sweet!